BIM is the acronym of “Building Information Modeling” and it is defined by the National Institutes of Building Science as ”the digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of an object”.
BIM has been developed to find the collaboration between the designers and architects, connection of the software, the integration between procedures and sustainability.
These components are called PBIM (Product Building Information Modeling). They are virtual models relating to manufacturing products that can be used into BIM (Building Information Modeling) process.
The PBIM models includes useful information to support all the phases of building lifecycle.
A three-dimensional model can be defined BIM-compliant only if it can meet the real needs of BIM oriented design, a design suitable not only to the communication of Graphic data but also to the transmission of Information data, in different Levels of Detail.
The PBIM models relating to Abet Laminati production, include all the information and graphic details (two-dimensional and three-dimensional content, materials) necessary for the recognition of both components and manufacturer. The PBIM are characterized by specific measures that maximize the usability of the models in all the stages of the Building Process, from the conceptual phase of the project to the facility management planning.
Abet Laminati makes a selection of HPL laminates available for the designer and the architect a selection of decors specific for exteriors and interiors:
- MEG: The BIM objects developed for the Abet Laminati MEG are the ultimate solution for the the exterior projects such as facades, rain and sunscreens, balconies,…
The designer has the MEG Collection also in flame retardant type (F1).
- CUBICLES: cabins and restrooms and offices partition walls. Products used: Print HPL and Stratificato HPL.
- LOCKERS: dressing room, specific for sport, healthcare, public and private tenders for residential buildings. Product used: Stratificato HPL.
- LABGRADE: Worktops characterized by a high resistance to chemical products (LABGRADE Collection). Product used: Stratificato HPL.
- DOORS: covered by Abet Laminati DOORSPRINT Collection. Product used: Print HPL in 0,9 mm.